During the 17th edition of Precision Fair the Meet & Match will be organized by Kamer van Koophandel, Enterprise Europe Network and Mikrocentrum.
Date Meet & Match: 15 and 16 November 2017
Time: 10:00 - 12:30; 14:00 - 16:30
Participation: Free of charge
Direct information: René de Groot Kamer van Koophandel, tel. +31 (0)6 22 48 90 38
Note that you must still separately sign up as a visitor to obtain your access badge for the Precision Fair.
The Meet & Match is a space of face to face meetings between small, medium and big sized companies and research organizations from domestic and also foreign countries.
During the Meet & Match companies will have the opportunity to get in contact, recommendable by previous arranged individual meetings, with promising and relevant companies of their choice all over Europe.
With the help of a digital profile, companies will have the opportunity to formulate a (technological) offer or request. Afterwards these digital profiles will be published on the web page of the Meet & Match where each interested party is in the position to have access to your profile and can show their interest. Requests will be forwarded and you can decide to meet this party or not.
• establishing and intensifying beneficial contacts Europe-wide
• finding relevant business partners
• discovering innovative solutions to diverse problems
• perceiving/ identifying partners for (European) research projects
• finding interesting and potential cooperation possibilities
• strengthen and support international dialogue