From micrometer to picometer. The demand for even more accurate and smaller measurements, production and construction has been increasing unabated for years. Products and technologies are also becoming increasingly complex and smarter. Precision technology has therefore rapidly developed into the stable basis for many devices and components around us.
20 years of Precision Fair is 20 years of technological progress through meeting, collaborating and sharing knowledge
As the annual meeting point for the high-tech industry, the Precision Fair has been the platform for developments in precision technology for 20 years. However, the limit is not long reached. Meeting, collaborating and sharing knowledge are indispensable for innovation and economic growth. During this anniversary edition, we will take you on a journey through the past, the present and the future.
This is the 20th edition of the Precision Fair:
- Exhibition 20 years Precision Fair
- 300 specialists to meet on the exhibition floor
- 30 lectures and 2 keynotes
- Big Science conference program
- Young Talent program
- International Meet & Match
- Partner country: Belgium
- Presentation of the Wim van der Hoek Award and Ir. Davidson Award by DSPE