The Precision Fair has grown into the annual meeting point for companies and organizations active in high and ultra-precision technology. Knowledge exchange and networking is essential to keep up to date and to keep up with current and nearby technological developments. Parallel to the expo, the Precision Fair therefore also offers an extensive program for networking and knowledge transfer. Below one can find an explanation of the various program components that make a visit to the trade fair more than worthwhile!
- Over 60 lectures
- Big Science conference program
- International Meet & Match by Enterprise Europe Network (Dutch Chamber of Commerce)
- Young Talent program with pitches and poster presentations
- Partnerland yearly changing, business delegation and lectures
- Presence of the European Society for Precision Engineering and Nanotechnology (EUSPEN)
- Networking booth and Awards ceremony by Dutch Society for Precision Engineering (DSPE)
- Networking drinks and exhibitor dinner
Program components might have to be adapted due to corona measures. Keep an eye on this website for updates.